This is the Easiest Free Book You Could Ever Win
All you have to do is subscribe to Shannon's newsletter and stay subscribed. With that you are eligible to win a free book in Shannon's monthly drawing. One subscriber is randomly chosen in the first week of every month to receive a copy of one of Shannon's backlist, regardless of how recently you signed up. Plus, you'll enjoy her newsletter (infrequent and spam-free), alerting you about new excerpts and book releases -- right in your inbox.
That's really all it takes! Cool, right? Shannon loves her readers. This is just to thank you for being a fan.
Giveaway Guidelines and Other Fine Print
Contests and giveaways on ShannonMcKenna.net are solely for the enjoyment of Shannon’s fans. Have fun, and remember that prizes are offered just to sweeten the playing. Here are the rules/guidelines, but note that not all situations may be covered here, and Shannon reserves the right to change or implement new rules as needed and/or as required by law at any time. For purposes of this site, "contest" and "giveaway" are interchangeable terms, as are "rules" and "guidelines".
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to enter. By entering, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older.
- You must include ALL pieces of information requested in the entry form, or your entry will be considered incomplete, void, and ineligible. Winners will be chosen at random from all correct and complete entries. International entries are accepted unless otherwise specified.
- Only correct and complete entries received through this website will be considered eligible. Odds of winning are dependent upon number of eligible entries received. Only one entry per person, please. Duplicate entries will be voided.
- Winner[s] will be notified by e-mail within 30 days of contest end date. Winner[s] then have 72 hours from the time the notification e-mail was sent (not received) to confirm with Shannon McKenna or her representative, or claim will be void and another winner will be selected.
- Winner names may or may not get posted to this website. All winner name listings will be first name, last initial, and city, state of residence only so as to protect the privacy of the winner. Except as required by law, Shannon McKenna will not share entrant information with any third parties. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use the winner's name, hometown, likeness, and any text submitted for purposes of Shannon's advertising and promotion without further compensation.
- Any prize or prize notification returned to Shannon McKenna as undeliverable will result in a void claim and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner.
- Sorry, no cash equivalent, substitutions, transfers, or assignments of prizes allowed. Shannon will not be responsible for any defect or claimed defect in the prize.
- No purchase necessary. The answer to Shannon's contest can almost always be found on this website. And in the rare case of needing to look into an actual book, please utilize a local library as Shannon's books are regularly available through most library systems.
- Please note that while Shannon does read all your entries, she is unable to respond personally to them.
- All contest entrants will be automatically subscribed to Shannon's advertisement-free e-newsletter! (Unsubscribing is straightforward.)
- Neither Shannon nor her web team shall be held responsible for any technical failures, misdirected or non-receipt of communications, or any other malfunctions of any kind (including but not limited to technical, hardware, software and internet problems) arising in the entry transmission, claiming of prize, or any other facet of this contest. Nor will Shannon or her web team be held responsible for any damage to participant's computer occasioned by participation in this contest/promotion or downloading any information necessary to participate in the promotion.
- Employees and contractors of any of Shannon's contracted (at the time of the contest's duration) publishers, agents, and/or hired contractors (web design, publicists, etc) and affiliated companies and members of those employees'/contractors' immediate families are not eligible.